When we discover that an anonymous email exists, we do not fully understand how usefulness it can be. And the most important question is, “Why do we need a temporary email, if we already have regular email service providers (gmail.com, yahoo.com, …)?” If both the regular emails and anonymous emails are completely free, then, “What’s the difference?” you might ask. If we would like to receive a clear picture of the situation, we need to look at it from all angles.
onfidentiality of a temporary address
This type of email is anonymous for a reason. Complete confidentiality will be provided from the moment you enter the website and until you remove your email at MegaMail.cx. A regular email is completely different:
- When you register to get a regular email, you will need to provide personal information. However, using a temporary email you don`t need to do it.
- A regular email address will never delete your emails, while all the letters will be automatically deleted after an hour when you are using a temporary email.
- A regular email can`t be completely removed. On the other hand, disposable email gives you this option without any problems.
Thus, a temporary address has significant advantages in matters of privacy.
Using a temporary address is simple and easy
While using MegaMail.cx, you will not find any features that aren`t useful. Regular email services, on the other hand, are full of unnecessary features, half of which are unknown to even the most tech-savvy users.
The benefits of a disposable email:
- When you’re registering on a resource that requires an email from a specific country, temporary email will help you out.
- Online shops usually require you to enter an email address. This is a perfect place to use a temporary email. Otherwise, your inbox will be quickly filled up by promotional emails.
- You don`t need to enter a captcha when using Temp-mail.org; when creating a regular email, you’re always required to enter a captcha.
- MegaMail doesn`t limit users in the number of the emails created from the same IP. Regular emails, however, put a cap on the number of emails that you can create from a single IP address.
- You can register at MegaMail in just a couple of seconds while creating a regular email takes at least a couple of minutes.
- Temporary emails don`t exist long enough to be hacked, whereas regular emails are the primary target for the majority of hackers.
- There is always a chance that you might forget the password to your regular email; anonymous emails simply don’t have a password.